AltWalker is a model-based testing framework for automating test execution. You design your tests as a directed graph and AltWalker creates the test flow and executes them. It uses GraphWalker to generate paths through a graph.
- Web-based graph model editor and visualizer
- Test flow generation from a graph using graphwalker
- Command line tool to verify model and code correctness
- Online and offline test execution in Python or C#
- Integration with your own executor
See how the model and test flow looks in two different contexts:
For questions and support, join our Gitter room: https://gitter.im/altwalker/community