3-month paid internship, from July to September, for university students and fresh graduates
To Be Altom is to:
- be creative and find intelligent solutions in our daily work
- speak our mind – our opinion is valuable, requested, and highly appreciated
- communicate directly with all team members, mentors, and clients
- continuously work on our skills, reading, and participating in specialized events
No matter what our job title is, as Altoms we are changing the mindset on testing and bringing innovation to the world of tech.
Take the first step to becoming an Altom by applying to our paid internship. Become our colleague for the next 3 months (July to September) to learn and practice software testing. You’ll complete your practice and if we are a match, you’ll have a cozy office and a nice community to work in.
Software testing internship activities:
- Work on real testing projects under the guidance of experienced and passionate testers
- Depending on your projects, you will practice exploratory testing, automation, model-based testing, and others
- Analyze the application under test and identify its functionalities
- Run tests to cover specific functionalities and identify possible problems
- Report the bugs found
- Continuously explore and learn
As a successful candidate:
- You will be studying for or already have a degree in mathematical or technical domains & specializations: Mathematics, Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Electronics, Physics, Chemistry, Engineering, and other applied sciences.
- You might not have experience with testing, but you are keen on technology or have worked before in a technical area.
- Good knowledge of English and at least one programming language is a must.