What you will be doing:
- Work on testing projects under the guidance of experienced and passionate testers
- Depending on your projects, you will practice exploratory testing, automation, model-based testing, and others
- Analyze the application under test and identify its functionalities
- Run tests to cover specific functionalities and identify possible problems
- Report the bugs found
- Continuously explore and learn
As a successful candidate, you will probably be studying for or already have a degree in computer science or related fields. You might not have experience with testing, but you are keen on technology or have worked before in a technical area. Good knowledge of English is a must.