What you will be doing:
- Collect information on the product and project by searching and asking questions in an efficient manner
- Plan and keep track of your activities
- Write test scripts using different scripting languages
- Test creatively and investigate issues
- Find bugs, with focus on critical problems
- Use tools that help you maximize your work in terms of content and structure, quality and efficiency
- Provide relevant information to stakeholders and focus on bringing real value
- Continuously explore and learn
As a successful candidate, you will probably have a degree in computer science or related fields and several years of experience in software testing or development. A good knowledge of English is a must.
In your cover letter, please indicate the types of evidence you can provide that you can excel in doing the specified activities.