What you will be doing:
- Work with other team members to test the functionality of various products (blackbox testing)
- Plan and keep track of your activities
- Learn, explore, read, experiment, look for resources that can improve your skills in different areas of knowledge
- Think critically about assumptions and products
- Communicate efficiently
- Interact with clients (phone/Skype meetings, emails, chat)
- Report clearly and accurately the tests performed and the bugs identified
As a successful candidate, you will probably have a degree in computer science or related fields. You might not have experience with testing, but you are keen on technology and have worked before in a technical area. A good knowledge of English is a must.
In your cover letter, please indicate why you want to work in software testing and why you feel this position is suitable for you.