As part of Altom’s team, you have the opportunity to create a new culture in the software testing industry and have a positive impact on its world. It’s challenging but exciting! We offer a warm environment, flexible to your needs and interests, where collaboration is key.
Some of your daily activities are:
- Work together with the BBST team to develop and implement the sales strategy and plan with a high success chance.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to maximize the campaigns’ effectiveness in promoting the BBST® courses.
- Contact testing communities to propose collaborations/affiliate programs.
- Contact leads to understand their training needs and make offers (corporate subscriptions).
- Contact technical leads and test managers to organize meetings with instructors.
- Prepare, check and approve all the invoices from assigned customers.
- Prepare and send customized training offers for companies.
- Build customers relationship on a daily/weekly basis and support in organizing quarterly meetings with customers for reviews on the efficacy of the training programs.
- Suggest potential marketing campaigns that will support your sales effort.
- Follow-up discussions with companies to renew training subscriptions.
- Search for various corporations/entities that will allow you to promote the courses in software companies across Europe and the US.
- Analyze monthly and quarterly sales results and detail them in a report.
As a successful candidate, you will have good knowledge of technologies and software lifecycle to pair with the sales skills. You are looking to develop a career in the IT/Educational sector. A good knowledge of English is a must.
In your cover letter, please indicate the types of evidence you can provide that you can excel in doing the specified activities.