Join our warm environment, where our needs are as important as the business’s needs, where we listen to one another and strive to improve our relationships.
As part of Altom’s team, you’re contributing to a different culture in the software testing industry, a more conscious one where we strive to improve the world around us. It’s challenging but exciting!
The marketing team works closely with the HR team to build an honest and transparent employer brand and promotes Altom’s tools, services, and courses.
These are the marketing activities:
- Build and implement social media strategies (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and the list is expandable)
- Understand the specifics of our activities, identify new audiences, and analyze the market needs
- Create PPC campaigns for jobs, tools, services, and courses
- Measure and analyze results and optimize campaigns
- Collaborate with designers and other service providers for promotional materials
- Communicate with other teams to gather the necessary information for marketing materials
- Coordinate the creation of content materials(blog posts, press releases, webinars, podcasts, newsletters)
- Proofread communication materials
- Identify new business opportunities and lead generation channels
- Promote our brands at national and international events
- Organize our own workshops and events
- [insert here new ideas – always welcomed]
The candidate who would best fit our team is:
- a friendly person focused on long-term relationships, looking to build communities
- a collaborative individual who enjoys working in a team and receiving feedback from colleagues
- a creative person who likes to try out new things and maybe has a bunch of jokes that only the right people will appreciate
- a curious individual who asks questions, willing to take courses and constantly improve their skills
- a proficient English user who is comfortable with writing and searching for catchy phrases
- a marketer with over 2 years of experience capable of doing the activities listed above