What you will be doing:
- Work with other developers to establish development practices and processes
- Majority of time will be focused on coding and related activities
- Work on strategic company projects, both internal and client facing
- Help other colleagues improve coding skills
- Provide relevant information to stakeholders and focus on bringing real value
- Continuously explore and learn
As a successful candidate, you will probably have a degree in computer science or related fields and several years of experience in development.
A good knowledge of English is a must.
In your cover letter, please indicate proof that you can excel in doing the specified activities.